Beranda » Blog » There is no misuse of the additional Hajj quota, emphasized Minister Qoumas

There is no misuse of the additional Hajj quota, emphasized Minister Qoumas

Diposting pada 24 Juni 2024 oleh admin / Dilihat: 0 kali

“We are not abusing it (the additional quota), and will continue to make every effort to carry out this mandate,”

Medina (ANTARA) – Minister of Religion Yaqut Cholil Qouma emphasized that the government would not abuse the additional quota for Indonesian pilgrims for the 2024 Hajj season.

“In principle, there is no abuse of additional quotas,” he said in Medina, Saudi Arabia, Saturday (22 June).

He made this statement in response to criticism of the management of the additional Hajj quota conveyed by the DPR Hajj Monitoring Team (DPR).

Initially, Indonesia received a quota of 221 thousand Hajj pilgrims for this year’s Hajj season. President Joko Widodo then received an additional quota of 20 thousand during a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of Saudi Arabia Mohammed rubbish bin Salman Al-Saud in October last year.

“We are not abusing it (the additional quota), and will continue to make every effort to carry out this mandate,” Qouma reaffirmed.

He then said that the peak of the 2024 Hajj pilgrimage would run smoothly considering that there would still be crowds of pilgrims in 2024. Muzdalifah last year it was successfully anticipated and prevented.

“Alhamdulillah, the highlight of the Hajj pilgrimage which involves rituals at Arafat, Muzdalifahand Mina are running well and smoothly,” he said.

The minister attributed the smooth running of all rituals to use Poke smart cards and their implementation murur this scheme, under which some pilgrims are permitted to depart directly Arafat to Mina without having to get off the bus Muzdalifah.

This scheme is dedicated to elderly Hajj pilgrims, pilgrims who are vulnerable to health problems, and pilgrims with disabilities.

“I think the key to this success is Poke And murur,” he says.

Previously, on Wednesday (19 June), Qouma announced that Indonesia has again received a quota of 221 thousand Hajj pilgrims for the next Hajj season.

He said that the Hajj quota for Hajj pilgrims throughout the world was announced by the Saudi Arabian government at a gathering event which marked the end of this year’s Hajj pilgrimage.

Related news: Hajj dormitories prepared for returning Indonesian Hajj pilgrims
Related news: DPR members highlight evaluations related to the 2024 Hajj

Translator: Asep F, Tegar Nurfitra
Editor: Arie Novarina
Copyright © ANTARA 2024

Bagikan ke

There is no misuse of the additional Hajj quota, emphasized Minister Qoumas

Saat ini belum tersedia komentar.

Mohon maaf, form komentar dinonaktifkan pada halaman/artikel ini.

There is no misuse of the additional Hajj quota, emphasized Minister Qoumas

Chat via Whatsapp

Ada yang ditanyakan?
Klik untuk chat dengan customer support kami

Iffah
● online
Iffah
● online
Halo, perkenalkan saya Iffah
baru saja
Ada yang bisa saya bantu?
baru saja

Produk yang sangat tepat, pilihan bagus..!

Berhasil ditambahkan ke keranjang belanja
Lanjut Belanja
Checkout
Produk Quick Order

Pemesanan dapat langsung menghubungi kontak dibawah: